Graham and Sara would like to welcome you to our traditional Fish and chip Take away and Restaurant. With over 50 years of experience in retail between us, our aim is to provide a friendly welcome and high-quality fish and chips.
We care about the effect our business has on the environment. Being experienced UK scuba divers we are concerned the impact plastic is having on our oceans. With this in mind.
- All our packaging is 100% recyclable.
- We use no plastic or polystyrene.
- Our dip and sauce pots are compostable “veg ware”
- Our water is in cans and not plastic bottles
- All our Fish is sourced from MCS accredited suppliers and when available will use locally sourced fish. Link to MCS good seafood guide
- We fry in 100% Palm oil which has been harvested from land that has not suffered from deforestation but sourced from sustainable farmland.
We try to be a bit different from other fish and chip shops.
Our Mushy peas are made from scratch by soaking Marrowfat peas overnight and cooking fresh every day.
We make our own recipe Sauces and dips. From our curry sauce and gravy to our Tartar, BBQ, Garlic Mayo, Seafood, Burger sauce, and dips.
We have daily special’s up on our blackboard, many being locally sourced fish.